Water Filter System for Home Price in Pakistan

Drinking water quality is poorly managed and monitored. Pakistan ranks at number 80 among 122 nations regarding drinking water quality. Drinking water sources, both surface and groundwater are contaminated with coliforms, toxic metals and pesticides throughout the country. About 20% of the whole population of Pakistan has access to safe drinking water. The remaining 80% of population is forced to use unsafe drinking water due to the scarcity of safe and healthy drinking water sources. "Pakistan is approaching the scarcity threshold for water.  Nano Water Filter Solution is Here to provide Russian Made Water Filter System to Pakistani people, Nano Filter  Solution is specialized in Nano Silver Particles filter with cost effective in long run for Domestic, Commercial & Industrial,  Reverse Osmosis (RO) treatment and purification systems , Livestock Farming Water Filter,  Agricultural Water Filter and Sea Water Desalination for Drinking Water Plant

Public water supplies, this doesn’t mean water is free of certain contaminants like chlorine, asbestos, cadmium, copper, fluoride, and more. But to assess whether or not to get a filter, Understand water source and its potential contaminants. It is not possible to control the quality of well or municipal water, but use of a water filter to protect every family from potentially harmful contaminants, improve water’s taste. 

Why Nano Water Filter System is Better Than Other Company?

# ZERO Maintenance # NO Electricity Required
# 10 YEAR Guarantee #Self Cleaning Filter # EASY To Clean Filter Without Any Help # Protect Disease 
# Good Health # High Energy Level
# Good Taste  # Better Smell 
# Scale Prevention # Silver Nano Particles Water Technology

Natural minerals of the drinking water that are essential for our body to live a healthy life

4 Factors before buying a water purifier

Water Quality - Contamination - Water Pressure - Electricity 

No Electricity  -  No Chemicals - No Cartridge Change


No filters or treatment systems are 100% effective in removing all contaminants from water. Not all filters of a particular type use the same technology, Read the label carefully Before buying any water filter . The common type of water filtration system in the market are sediment filter, activated carbon block filter, granular activated carbon filter, reverse osmosis filter, distillation, ion-exchange, ultraviolet disinfection, ultrafiltration, activated alumina filtration, and ionization.

How Often water filter cartridge should be replaced?

Activated carbon filter - For most standard capacity activated carbon filter, it should be replaced at least once every year.

Reverse Osmosis - Reverse Osmosis membrane filter can last up to 3 years due to its self-wash mechanism.

Sediment Water Filter -  Sediment filter like Polypropylene should be replaced more frequently, typically from 3 to 12 months depending on usage.

Healthy filtration system that can remove sediments, rust, chemicals, heavy metals, and microorganisms to protect health as well as household appliances while Using groundwater, bore well water, well water . It will be worth every single penny spend on it. 

Contact Us For Latest Price

Phone: +7-977-807-0973

whole house water filter installed at the main water line enters the home. By installing it at the main entry point where water is store in the water tank, the Whole house water system will deliver filtered water to all of your taps and appliances include the water heater. Some people wonder if they need to buy a whole house filter for each water heater. The answer is no. Even if you have multiple water heaters, do not need Multiple Whole house filter systems. 

Water Filter Systems Price For Whole House HomeWater Filter System For Home Price In Pakistan, Water Filter For Home Price In RawalpindiWater Filter For Home Price In IslamabadWater Filter For Home Price In KarachiWater Filter For Home Price In Multan, Water Filter For Home Price In Peshawar, Water Filter For Home In Lahore, Water Filter For Home Price In Lahore, Water Filter For Home In Faisalabad, Water Filter System For Home In Pakistan











Products      Structured water device for 10,000 LPH          SERUSUV-60A UV Ultraviolet disinfectant-sterilizer          Whole House Water Purification System          Structured water device for 3,000 LPH          QUANTUM MEDICAL CARD          FS-300 SELF CLEANING INLINE WATER FILTER (300,000 LPH)                     Application      Cattle Farming Water Filters Solutions          Zoo Animals Water Filtration Systems          Surface & Subsurface Mining          Expresso & Kava Bars Water Filters Solutions          Sugar Refineries Water Filters Solutions          Catering Companies Water Filters Solutions